Friday, April 5, 2013

Evolution.

I have had quite a few hair styles, a few hair colors, and a few shapes within the last few years. A while ago, I started keeping track of my changing appearance. I've had a pixie cut, a bowl cut, a shag, a chelsea mullet, a mohawk, a shaved head, and a couple if other hair cuts. I've worn wigs, and dyed my hair pink, blue, turquoise, orange, red, blonde, black, and  brown. I've had dark eyebrows, bleached eyebrows, and Vulcan eyebrows. I've been 130 pounds (after treatment), 98 pounds (when my eating disorder was at it's worst), and various weights in between.

Click image to enlarge.
I find it very interesting, seeing the evolution of my style laid out like this. I also find it very interesting how apparent it is when I am struggling with my eating disorder. I plan to continue adding photos to this image for at least a few more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment